Board of Water Commissioners
- Philip Knowles, Chairmain
- Richard Stone, Clerk
- Mark F. Gallagher, Member
The Board of Water Commissioners is composed of three members who are elected for three-year overlapping terms. The Board approves the budget and capital plan for the Water Department, sets water rates, and establishes policy.
- Gregory Krom, Superintendent
- Public Works Facility
279 Boston Street
(978) 887-1517 or (978) 887-1518
Website: TopsfieldPublicWorks.org(external site)
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
The Topsfield Water Department was created in 1949 and provides drinking water and fire protection to approximately 80% of the Town of Topsfield as well as the Masconomet Regional School District. The Water Department is supervised by the Board of Water Commissioners. For complete information, please visit the Water Department at www.topsfieldpublicworks.org.
- Second Wednesday of the month, 7 :30 AM at the Public Works Building.
- A rate hearing is usually held in June if needed. Customers and residents are welcome to attend.