Stormwater Management Committee
- David Bond - Stormwater Officer
- Glenn Clohecy - Building Inspector
- Joseph Gibbons - Road Commissioners
- _____________ - Board of Health
- Greg Krom - Agent, Water Commissioners
- Holger Luther - Conservation Commission
279 Boston Street
Topsfield, MA 01983
The Stormwater Management Committee consists of seven members appointed by the Board of Selectmen for a one year term commencing on July 1 of each fiscal year. By Town Bylaw, the Committee includes representatives from the Board of Road Commissioners, Board of Water Commissioners, Board of Health, Conservation Commission, and the Planning Board or their agents, the Building Inspector and the Stormwater Officer.
The Stormwater Management Committee brings together representatives of the boards and departments involved with stormwater management in order to coordinate the work of these groups.
For further information about Topsfield's stormwater activities and links to federal and state agencies overseeing stormwater management in the Commonwealth, please visit Stormwater Information.