- Phone No. 978-887-1500
The purpose of the Recycling Committee is to advise the Town on all matters pertaining to recycling. The Topsfield Recycling Program is a community effort sponsored jointly by the Topsfield Recycling Committee and the Highway Department.\ Its objectives are to:
- Protect our environment by keeping toxins and other materials out of the Northeast Solid Waste Collection (waste to-energy) facility;
- Save money for Topsfield by avoiding fees imposed for incineration of trash;
- Save resources by reusing raw materials;
- Increase the number of participants in the recycling program;
- Increase the amounts of materials that can be recycled by residents and organizations;
- Reduce the total amount of disposable solid waste;
- Improve the household hazardous waste collection and proper disposition programs;
- Heighten public awareness of recycling and related issues.
For complete Topsfield Trash Collection and Recycling Information please look in Trash and Recycling Services.