- Al Wallace, Chairperson
- Elizabeth Cullinan, Secretary
- Roberta Sapienza, Member
- Jackie White, Non-voting Member
- Selectmen's Office
- Town Hall
The purpose of the Personnel Board is to provide effective administration of personnel management policy in a fair and equitable manner as set forth in the Personnel By-law for:
- recruiting, selecting, and advancing employees on the basis of their relative ability, knowledge and skills, including open consideration of qualified applicants for initial employment.
- providing equitable and adequate compensation and
- training employees to assure high quality performance.
Click to read
|Dec. 19, 2011|